INP Partners adheres to a rigorous set of protocols to ensure data security and client privacy. We follow all of the rules related to HIPAA, the HIPAA Privacy Rule (2003), the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) as well as all state and federal privacy laws.
Our commitment to you:
- We follow the highest industry standards for maintaining data security.
- We are bound, by contract, as a Business Associate to protect client privacy.
- We will only provide sensitive information to entities that serve clients directly.
- We never release publicly accessible data that could be used to re-identify individuals.
- We do not share, repackage or sell data to any outside entities.
- We do not transport patient health or other confidential service data anywhere
- We train all of our staff and contractors on safe handling of sensitive data
With many years of experience securing sensitive client data, INP Partners leverages network and database technology with a full set of safeguards to ensure data security. As such, we employ the following industry-standard security measures:
- SSL Encryption
- Server Firewall
- Intrusion detection and usage logging
- HIPAA compliance for user access to individual data
- Password security and maintenance
- Access control system with varying levels of user rights and roles
- Redundant protocols for back-up and disaster recovery